Are you planning a vacation to Idaho Falls? Located in the county of Bonneville County, Idaho Falls is a beautiful vacation destination.
Named after its iconic waterfalls of the Snake River, Idaho is bursting with natural beauty. Yet, this city also has plenty of entertaining activities.
One of the key aspects of your vacation that you will need to plan is the hotel. The quality of the hotel can have a serious impact on your enjoyment of a vacation.
To help you find the perfect hotel, we have created a list of the top hotels in Idaho Falls.
1. Best Western Driftwood Inn – 2 Stars
Up first, Best Western Driftwood Inn is a sensational hotel from which you can overlook the iconic Falls and Snake River.
This hotel places massive emphasis on high-quality customer service and comfort for guests.
During your stay at the Best Western Driftwood Inn, you may want to experience the spa and fitness center, which are both continuously available.
Located near the downtown section of the city, this hotel is great if you want to get up to some shopping whilst on vacation.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Spa and fitness center.
- A convenient location.
- No pets allowed.
Read reviews of Best Western Driftwood Inn on TripAdvisor.
2. SpringHill Suites By Marriott – 3 Stars
SpringHill Suites offers modern rooms with a beautiful yet simple design.
These rooms merge pleasant amenities with a comfortable atmosphere. Despite this, these spacious suites are incredibly affordable.
The hotel also has a magnificent Market, from which guests can purchase food during their stay. This Market is open 24/7, allowing guests to grab a snack whenever they want.
There is also free coffee and tea available in the rooms.
We recommend staying at the SpringHill Hotel if you are eager to stay at an establishment with a stylish design.
- You can easily buy snacks from the 24-hour Market.
- Spaces for working.
- Plenty of large rooms.
- The beds are a little too hard.
Read reviews of SpringHill Suites on TripAdvisor.
3. Hampton Inn – 3 Stars
Perfect for guests with a passion for shopping, Hampton Inn is just a short walk away from the iconic Grand Teton Mall of Idaho Falls.
This is one of the best hotels in the area for local amenities, including Tautphaus Park Zoo and the Museum of Idaho.
Some of the amenities that you can make the most of during your stay at Hampton Inn include connecting rooms, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms, and business centers.
The rooms themselves have a slick and modern design that is perfect for professionals and families alike.
- You can easily reach local attractions from the Hampton Inn.
- Connecting rooms are ideal for families.
- The hotel has a stylish design.
- The gym is underwhelming.
Read reviews of Hampton Inn on TripAdvisor.
4. Candlewood Suites – 2 Stars
If you want to take in the breathtaking beauty of the Snake River, Candlewood Suite offers incredible views of the river from many of the rooms.
These rooms are ideal for professionals, as they contain work desks and high-speed internet.
A stay at Candlewood Suites provides access to both an on-site and off-site fitness center. The convenient on-site hotel gives access to equipment like free weights, an elliptical machine, and exercise balls.
- You can see the Snake River from this location.
- The fitness center provides a good range of equipment.
- Guest suites come with facilities that are perfect for business.
- The pool is not on-site.
Read reviews of Candlewood Suites on TripAdvisor.
5. Holiday Inn & Suites – 3 Stars
Holiday Inn is a popular hotel business with more than 1,000 locations across the globe. One such location is in Idaho Falls.
This Holiday Inn is situated close to downtown Idaho Falls, making this a useful location for exploring the city.
Whilst staying at this branch of the Holiday Inn, you can make use of amenities like a swimming pool and fitness center, both of which are open 24 hours a day.
There is also a laundry room on-site, which is a handy place to wash your clothes during your stay.
It also contains The Burger Theory, which is the perfect place to eat for burger lovers.
- A sensational on-site pool.
- The hotel also contains an amazing fitness center.
- There is plenty of parking available.
- The rooms could use a freshen-up.
Read reviews of Holiday Inn on TripAdvisor.
6. FairBridge Inn & Suites – 2 Stars
FairBridge Inn & Suites is a convenient hotel if you are interested in checking out Yellowstone National Park. This unassuming hotel is home to 130 rooms, including a luxurious apartment with a jacuzzi.
This hotel is great for business endeavors. There are over 50 business rooms, as well as a useful business center.
Yet, FairBridge is also suitable for kids thanks to a video arcade room. This room is super to keep kids entertained.
- The premium room contains a jacuzzi.
- The hotel is found near Yellowstone National Park.
- There is an on-site grill.
- This is not the most advanced hotel on the list.
Read reviews of FairBridge Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor.
7. Destinations Inn – 3 Stars
Are you interested in themed accommodation? If so, Destinations Inn is the perfect place for you.
This Idaho Falls hotel offers themed rooms, which will help to immerse you into the world of the hotel. When staying at this hotel, you will feel as though you have traveled the entire globe.
The 14 themed rooms include Rio De Janeiro, Alaska, Thailand, England, Morocco, Egypt, Congo, Rome, New York, and Paris. You are spoiled for choice at Destinations Inn.
We recommend staying at this hotel if you want a luxurious experience with a distinctive design.
- The rooms have a fun theme.
- This is a luxurious hotel.
- In the gift shop, you can buy snacks and toiletries that can enhance your stay.
- This is a noisy location.
Read reviews of Destinations Inn on TripAdvisor.
8. Motel West – 2 Stars
If you are searching for a simple and cost-effective place to stay in Idaho Falls, Motel West is a magnificent choice. This cozy motel is opportunely located near Highway 26 and 20.
As a result, you can easily travel to Grand Teton National Park or Yellowstone National Park from the motel.
This motel is also superb for families thanks to its numerous family-friendly rooms. This family-owned motel even contains a pool that is sensational for recreation.
There are also restaurants on-site, from which you can grab a bite of tantalizing food.
- This is a family-friendly venue.
- Motel West is ideal for budget-friendly vacations.
- Facilities, such as a fridge and hairdryer, are provided in all the rooms.
- The building is somewhat dated.
Read reviews of Motel West on TripAdvisor.
9. Tru By Hilton – 2 Stars
Tru by Hilton is located in the perfect place. Namely, this riverside location is right next to the Snake River.
Just a mile from the city center, this hotel is amazing for people who are interested in visiting the Museum of Idaho or the Japanese Friendship Garden.
There are tons of perks that you can experience during your stay at Tru by Hilton, such as free parking and a fitness center.
There is a range of rooms available, including connecting rooms, pet-friendly rooms, and queen suites.
- Some rooms are pet-friendly.
- It has a fantastic fitness center.
- It is found near the Idaho Falls Regional Airport.
- Some of the rooms are incredibly small.
Read reviews of Tru by Hilton on TripAdvisor.
10. Le Ritz Hotel & Suites – 3 Stars
Le Ritz Hotel is a phenomenal place to stay if you want to add an element of sophistication to your vacation. The stunning rooms have a refined quality.
This inn is an outstanding option for people who are traveling for professional or business purposes, as you can access a business center.
You can also eat an indulgent continental breakfast during your stay, which will allow you to taste a broad range of foods.
You cat ditch any calories that you have earned during the extensive breakfast at the fitness center or heated indoor pool.
- A continental breakfast is provided.
- The business center is ideal for professional trips.
- It is found near local attractions.
- The Wi-Fi is patchy in some parts of the hotel.
Read reviews of Le Ritz Hotel & Suites on TripAdvisor.
11. Super 8 By Wyndham – 2 Stars
Super 8 by Wyndham is beloved by travelers. It provides amazing access to lots of local attractions, like Joe Marmo/Wayne Lehto Ice Arena.
Be sure to check out the Japanese Pavilion or Giant Eagle Waterfall Nest during your stay at the hotel.
The rooms at Super 8 are also of exceptional quality. For instance, the rooms are fitted with air conditioning and flat-screen televisions.
As a result, it is super simple to turn the room into the perfect recreational space.
- This hotel is found near local landmarks and attractions.
- The rooms are air-conditioned.
- Flatscreen TV provided.
- The hotel is a little outdated.
Read reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham on TripAdvisor.
12. Shilo Inns – 2 Stars
Up next, Shilo Inns supplies awe-inspiring views of the natural scenery of Idaho Falls. The Inn overlooks the gorgeous Snake River.
Yet, you can also reach downtown Idaho Falls by taking a short walk.
Shilo Inns contains 161 guestrooms, including deluxe river view suites. The hotel also has tons of amazing features that you should take advantage of, including a fitness center, hot tub, and bar.
- There are loads of amazing facilities, including a hot tub.
- There is an impressive number of rooms at the hotel.
- Free breakfast is provided.
Read reviews of Shilo Inns on TripAdvisor.
13. Comfort Inn – 2 Stars
If you are searching for a comfortable place to stay in Idaho Falls, you cannot go wrong with Comfort Inn. This expansive hotel has plenty of space.
Comfort Inn boasts a great location. It is found near Snake River, meaning that you can reach the water in under 5 minutes.
As a result, there are plenty of picturesque environments that you can experience in the area, which are perfect for calming walks or bike rides.
It is also close to numerous attractions, including the family-friendly Idaho Falls Zoo.
There is also an indoor pool at the Comfort Inn, in which you can frequently exercise.
- A convenient indoor pool.
- The hotel is found in a prime location.
- Free breakfast.
- The facilities are fairly basic.
Read reviews of Comfort Inn on TripAdvisor.
14. Fairfield Inn & Suites – 2 Stars
Fairfield Inn & Suites is a great option if you are looking for something more than just a basic hotel.
This establishment has a large pool, which is the perfect place to relax during your vacation. It also has a well-equipped fitness center and spa.
Another advantage of staying at Fairfield Inn is that it is close to lots of eating and shopping establishments, including Super Wal-Mart, Starbucks, and Wendy’s.
This hotel also has an impressive selection of rooms, many of which contain queen and king-sized beds.
- A fitness center and spa are provided.
- There are plenty of places to eat nearby.
- Plenty of different rooms are available.
- This can be a noisy place to stay.
Read reviews of Fairfield Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor.
15. Quality Inn & Suites – 3 Stars
Last but not least, Quality Inn & Suites is a charming hotel that is conveniently located next to the Snake River. As a result, many of the rooms offer scenic river views, which you can watch from a balcony.
It is also near many other attractions in Idaho Falls, including Idaho Falls Zoo and Idaho Museum. You can reach the hotel from Idaho Falls Airport with a short drive that is approximately 10 minutes in length.
One of the main benefits of this hotel is that it is pet-friendly, allowing you to bring your furry friend on your vacation. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi are also provided.
- This is a pet-friendly hotel.
- The hotel offers stunning river views.
- Laundry facilities are provided.
- The hotel could use a good update.
Read reviews of Quality Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor.
Choosing the perfect hotel for your vacation in Idaho Falls can be difficult, as there are just so many to choose from.
However, there is something for everywhere on this list. Consequently, you are bound to find something suitable for you on this list.
- 10 Amazing Things To Do In Lake Placid Worth The Money - May 3, 2023
- 13 Amazing Things To Do In Sandusky Ohio Worth The Money - May 3, 2023
- 11 Amazing Things To Do In Toledo Ohio Worth The Money - May 3, 2023